I think we are in a temporary bubble at present, artificially lifted by the insane spending, borrowing and money-printing of the US and British governments. The debts are so large they can never be repaid. Today I saw that the British government was pumping another £39 billion into the banks, one way or another, from tax holidays and write-offs to outright investment. This is money we will never see again, in my opinion. What are the banks ever going to be allowed to do that would make those kind of profits?
If you pay people to buy cars, using borrowed money on which you will have to pay interest for decades, you are buying time but little else. What will have to happen will happen anyway - it's just delayed. In other words, if people buy a car now because they get a big handout to do so, they will not now buy another vehicle next year! The concept is ridiculous. So half the car factories will still have to shut sooner or later - a little later, now.
I have been advising people to buy gold for years now. It still has a long way to go once panic sets in, and there are early signs of this around the world. A good way to buy gold is via the excellent firm which advertises on our site: they provide everyone with the ability to deal at market prices without mark-ups.
Here are my top straws in the wind for what you will see on your TV screen soon.
- A massive promotion of euthanasia. Our governments have decided they cannot afford to look after old people, and our populations are aging. So we will all be encouraged - and perhaps forced at some stage -to go quietly "into heaven." Already there is massive publicity about the wonders of killing oneself or one's loved ones "it's kinder rather than see them suffer." Lots of inconvenient oldies will be talked into taking the suicide pills that will soon be legal.
- First we will have deflation, perhaps for a couple of years. However, at some stage the vast amounts of money being printed and thrown around the world's economies will have to result in hyper inflation, Weimar-style. That led to the Second World War.
- Unemployment will steadily rise and is already far higher than governments are admitting. The figures are manipulated and the true percentages are nearer 20 per cent out of work if you take in everyone from the long term "sick" to those who have given up job hunting, plus those who are working part time when they really want full time work.
- This will lead at some stage to massive public unrest, as it dawns on the masses that the get well potions are not working. We are bust, broke, finished. It's the end of an era. There will be no recovery - and why should there be? Why would God bless such a corrupt, godless society? Indeed He could not.
- The gathering storm will lead, at a growing pace, to all the world's governments coming together. The New World Order is just a couple of panics away. "We must tackle these problems globally, blah blah blah."
- False health scares like swine flu- a non-event if ever there was one - will be used for purposes of compulsory mass medication, leading who knows where - perhaps microchipping of all of us. The mark of the beast is just a crisis away...
- Pressure will build on Israel and the world will hate it ever more - especially America under Obama, friend of Islam, enemy of Israel and Christianity. Coupled this will be growing worldwide anti-Semitism, disguised as "concern for Palestinians."
- The EU superstate will be up and running in weeks, so we had all better watch out!
- We want to get as many of our books and DVDS out while there is yet time, which is why we are running offers on the website. Buy lots and give them to the unsaved - they are written in a way everyone can understand.
That's as much as I have time for, but you could add many more such things. We know where all this is leading- but we also know that it means the Lord will be back soon. Maranatha - come, Lord Jesus! Now look at another list - some of it repeats of mine- that a friend of mine just sent me:
Word Government is Coming
The implementation of the Lisbon Treaty at the end of 2009 will be a big step forward towards global government.
The EU will become a country in its own right, significantly merging 27 European nations. The EU is enthusiastic
about the UN, and could readily give its sovereignity to a world body, just as nations in Europe have given theirs to the EU.Copenhagen
The Copenhagen Conference in December 2009, although ostensibly about 'climate change', Lord Monckton warns that
the aim of the Copenhagen draft treaty is to set up a transnational "government" on a scale the world has never
The "scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention" that starts on page 18 contains the
provision for a "government." The aim is to give a new as yet unnamed U.N. body the power to directly intervene in
the financial, economic, tax and environmental affairs of all the nations that sign the Copenhagen treaty.
Beware the UN’s Copenhagen plothttp://blogs.theaustralian.news.com.au/janetalbrechtsen/index.php/theaustralian/comments/beware_the_uns_copenhagen_plot/World Economic Depression: the demise of the Dollar
The sun is setting on the US dollar as the ultra-loose monetary policy of the US Federal Reserve forces China and the vibrant economies of the emerging world to forge a new global currency order, according to a new report by HSBC.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/6211858/HSBC-bids-farewell-to-dollar-supremacy.html
"The dollar looks awfully like sterling after the First World War," said David Bloom, the bank's currency chief.
US backing for world currency stuns marketshttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5050407/US-backing-for-world-currency-stuns-markets.html
China Takes Aim at Dollar http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123780272456212885.html
China called for the creation of a new currency to eventually replace the dollar as the world's standard
Monday's proposal follows a similar one Russia made this month during preparations for the G20 meeting. Like China, Russia recommended that the International Monetary Fund might issue the currency, and emphasized the need to update "the obsolescent unipolar world economic order."
Perhaps you can add further pointers.
As my old Methodist landlady used to sing, "Work for the night is coming".